- Passport in process of validation .
- Extract of birth certificate (original and at least 3 copies).
- Proof of financial resources.
- School certificate.
- Diplomas obtained in your country of origin or certified true copies.
- The grades of your years of university studies.
- ID photos (not scanned, standard size 3.5 x 4.5 cm, light background.
- Vaccination book.
- Health Insurance.
- Prescriptions, if you have specific medical treatment.
- Certified marriage certificate.
- The same documents as for yourself.
- Extracts of birth certificates (certified true).
- Vaccination book.
- Sufficient amount in foreign currency to cover your immediate needs.
- Clothing adapted to the climate of Tunisia.
« To check if you need a visa, visit the Ministry's websiteForeign Affairs. If it turns out that you need it, contact the nearest Tunisian consulate ».
The Mediterranean group offers student accommodation.
The university has a home on its Nabeul site and has agreements with private homes for its site in Tunis. She is preparing her site at the Ghazella pole.
Are there other ways to find accommodation ?
Furnished apartments can be rented near the faculty.
« Tunisia enjoys a moderate climate with average temperatures between 7 ° C and 18 ° C in winter, 30 ° C and 40 ° C in summer. To know the weather forecast on the day of your arrival, consult the Météo Tunisie website »
« Accommodation, catering, transport, health, outings ... a student who lives in Tunisia on a limited budget requires 200 euros per month»
BLP Tunis: 5 minutes from Tunis Carthage airport. Take a Taxi which costs 2 euros and give him the address.
Address: 102, Chotrana 2, Industrial zone, technological center, Ariana
Registration at the university gives you the right to benefit from a free student care card which gives you the right to receive treatment from public establishments free of charge.
To prepare your stay wellSome useful links
Ministry of Foreign Affairs : www.diplomatie.gov.tn