A PROPOS DE NOUSVous pouvez voir et télécharger La presentation complet de BLP
DiplomaThe idea of launchinga school of legal and political sciences in Tunis; Business; Law and Politics; BLP;was the emanation of a group of teachers with extensive experience in the field of public and private education and in the practice of law, engineering and legal and financial arrangements and networks. The objective is to train diplomats, lawyers, financial engineers and versatile executives in different fields: legal, political, technological; financial. This diploma and certification training with the required scientific, technical and human qualities meets the requirements of the national and international labor market. Of course, BLP has signed double-course agreements allowing its students to obtain Tunisian diplomas approved by the Ministry of Higher Education and to continue with our partners in Europe and Asia to obtain diplomas from partner universities..
Distance LearningThe Private Higher School of Legal, Economic and Political Sciences of Tunis BLPhas a distance learning platform and pedagogical advisers covering all training programs and flexible courses for those who work.
BUSINESS, LAW AND POLITICS : BLP
GHAZELLA TECHNOLOGY POLE
BLP Tunis, Al Ghazella Technology Center, in the process of ISO 9001 and ISO 21001 certification, School of Law, Political Sciences, Management and Legal and Financial Engineering. It is founded in collaboration with the Euro-Mediterranean Network for Education and Research in Economics, Technology and Management, REMEREG. It is part of the Network and presents several partners in Tunisia and around the world including REMEREG and the Mediterranean University. The latter since 2005; has succeeded in obtaining wide worldwide recognition (+100 partners and courses). BLPallows students to continue in Switzerland (Center for African Legal Studies in Geneva);and in France to obtain a French public master's degree (Cy-Cergy Paris Université); a French doctorate, a French Engineer title for the management fields (Polytech Saint Louis, ECAM-EPMI); and a Doctorate in Business Administration, DBA in France (Higher Institute of Higher Business and Communication Studies IESCCI) - France.
The network REMEREG to which BLP belongs brings together European, North American and Tunisian public and private universities. BLP issues Tunisian diplomas first and allows its students to continue for public and private European diplomas with our partners in France, Switzerland and India (for those who wish) and takes full advantage of the dynamism of European universities.
Seniority and Quality
The Private Higher School of Legal, Economic and Political Sciences of Tunis BLP offers a particularly rich, diversified training adapted to the prospects of professional integration at the national and international level.
Trained in the acquisition of reasoning and legal, political and financial knowledge, students take courses taught through the combination of lectures and tutorials using NICTs. Students are also prepared for the various professions of law, diplomacy, finance and training allowing their professional integration in Africa and Europe through partnerships..
- BLP has a distance learning platform and educational advisors covering all training programs and flexible courses for those who work.
- BLP Co-organizes international conferences like IFC in 2018:Presence of Nobel prizes: James Hekman, Harry Markovitz, Edward Prescott, Myron Scholes, etc..
UM students and teachers participate and present articles.
- Manage processes : Students master the concepts and theories of each functional area as well as the applications in its LABOS in order to combine theoretical knowledge and practical experience in the fields of management, science and engineering sciences.
- Knowing how to deal with complexity, globalization and internationalizationreal ability to understand and resolve complex management and technical situations by applying analytical skills, creating innovative solutions, making and deploying decisions.
- Develop leadership, management, corporate and entrepreneurial cultureallow the student to take initiatives of high responsibility by demonstrating certain qualities of communication and execution.
- Specialization : Choose the right training..
- Professionalization : High degree of technicality.
- Internationalization : Mobility of our students and possibility of Double degree and certification of each course .
- Internships and student placements in Tunisia and abroad the student can integrate societal issues, know how to cope with complexity, globalization and internationalization.