- From Bac to Prépa, license, Cycle Engineer, Master .
- + 100 industrial partners for internships and hiring in Tunisia and in Europe.
- Smart E-Learning and free certification (on-site, distance learning and work-study training in Africa).
- Diploma recognized by the Tunisian state, European Community: M1 in Tunisia and M2 in Europe
- Certified in progress ISO 9001 and accredited AACSB in progress 21001.
The academic year begins in September and ends at the end of June.
- Pre-registration on the site.
- Send the following documents to : firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Copies of birth certificate, last diploma, transcript, Passport / CIN.
- Indicate the chosen course.
The annual cost which only includes tuition fees varies according to the training: License 2500 Euro and Master: 3000 Euro
- Study grant and housing grant.
- Service pack includes registration, accommodation, catering and support fees since arriving in Tunisia.
- See pack (Africa Integration Services).
- 2000 euros for accommodation and food.
Yes Plus 1 month free .
Yes, the tuition fees can be spread over two installments.
Mediterranean Institute of Tunisia, MITPolytech, MITTunis and MITNabeul, Tunisia: North Africa.
- Recognized European Union diploma.
- Agreements with 10 companies for internships.
- Innovation Project.
- initiation internship.
- 1ère année (Licence ).
- 2ème année (Licence).
- PFE internship in terminales (License L3, Engineer, Master M2).
Yes, the student is accompanied by our CIO Information and Guidance Center. - request of the student from his country of origin.
- Pre-registration certificate: fill out the form on site.
- Sending of the pre-registration file.
- Confirmation (Acceptance or complement or rejection).
- Payment certificate: payment of the first installment (click on the Social Responsibility and Stock Exchange page).
- Housing contract / certificate: MIT provides free accommodation for a week in Tunis and months in Nabeul.
- Confirmation of the university by email to the embassy: Direction / administration.