History of the REMEREG Network
The Euro-Mediterranean REMEREG Network is based on :
- The Mediterranean Association of Finance, Insurance and Management (AMFAM).
- Association Loi 1901, non-profit under French law.
The REMEREG Network is constituted by :
- French Finance Association (AFFI).
- The Mediterranean Association of Finance, Insurance and Management.
- University of Cergy, or Cy_Cergy Paris University, France.
- Higher Institute of Commerce (ISC Paris School of Management), France.
- Paris X Nanterre University, France .
- Bordeaux 4 Montesquieu University, France.
- University of Poitiers, France.
- University of Minho, Portugal.
- University of Sfax, Tunisia - University of Lugano, Switzerland.
- Indian Institute of Finance, India .
- Mediterranean University of Tunisia.
- Badji Mohktar University of Annaba, Algeria.
- Pierre Mendès France University of Grenoble, France.
- FSEG, IHEC and ESSEC Tunis, Tunisia.
- ECAM Strasbourg, France.
- University of Toulon, France.
- University of Nantes, France.
History of the Mediterranean University
The private Mediterranean University of Tunisia was founded in 2004 in collaboration with the Euro-Mediterranean Network for Education and Research in Technology-Economics-Technologies and Management, REMEREG. Today it brings together MIT Nabeul, MIT Montplaisir Tunis and Ecole Polytechnique Méditerranéenne, Tunis, EPM. Today it benefits from all its dynamics.
This network brings together European, North American and Tunisian public and private universities. REMEREG and MIT issue diplomas approved by the State. The growing success of training has placed them since 2005 among the most important in Tunisia..
The Mediterranean University delivers diplomas approved by the state of the first cycle in the title of engineer and doctoral doctorate (by the French partners). This is a first in Tunisia. Immediately operational, the University degree meets the requirements of Mediterranean companies, banks, schools and universities..
MIT, member of the Euro-Mediterranean Network for Teaching and Research in Technology-Economy-Technologies and Management, REMEREG, allows its students access to network resources and access to research databases such as JSTOR, Data stream, Diane, etc.
- REMEREG has access to Cyberlibris and the online digital libraries of partner universities.
- REMEREG has also enabled its students who followed research masters before 2014 to participate in international conferences that it co-organizes.
- REMEREG also allows students and teachers to present their work and publish them in international journals.
- REMEREG also finances research trips for its teachers and students in Tunisia and France..
At the end of two years of general training in the fundamentals of preparatory schools and management and Management, IT, commerce and new technologies, the student can specialize in IT, engineering cycle, international affairs, marketing , entrepreneurship, information and communication technologies, finance audit, management control, accounting expertise, Bale II, Risk Management, Master, MBA, CFA, DBA, etc. .
Of course, the Ecole Polytechnique, a member of MIT and of the Network, is the path par excellence for Engineers.
Individual support throughout schooling plays a fundamental role in building the student's professional and academic project. The acquisition of skills supports personal development.
The programs thus allow everyone to achieve their professional aspirations..
MIT University, with REMEREG, offers its students training courses from license to doctoral studies in Tunisia and with foreign partners in Europe.
MIT'S STRENGTHS WITH REMEREG: MIT Nabeul, MIT Montplaisir, MIT Polytech, BLP
- The only one who issued or cause to be issued a double European public and Tunisian diploma .
- The only one who delivered from Research Masters(Rehabilitation in progress).
- The only one that is listed in thesis (doctorates) within the framework of the REMEREG Network.
- The only one that has a « Research Unit » in collaboration with the REMEREG Network .
- The only one who delivered an MBA - CFA with the professional association of banks and the Central Bank of Tunisia and a DBA with France (French partner in charge).
- The only one who has a body European and American teacher with a Board of Development and Scientific including Nobel Prize winners.
- The only one that has its Scientific Journal with an Editorial Body including Nobel Prize winners / CITI Review: Challenges: Innovations, Technologies, Information.
THE ADVANTAGES OF THE TRAINING SYSTEM
- A practice-oriented training that simultaneously uses IT, management and essential case studies in micro and macroeconomics, international economics, accounting and finance, business economics, history of thought, quantitative technique, in English to guarantee them the best level of knowledge at this stage of their course.
- A truly bi-disciplinary training in Economics and Management thanks to a substantial volume of management teaching in the three years of the license.
- Great flexibility in the choice of optional subjects in order to promote the development of differentiated profiles more adaptable to the specific demands of the labor market, while leaving the choice of specialties to be made by the selection of options drawn from fields related to analysis.
On the other hand, master's studies are distinguished by the fact that the Mediterranean University is the only private university in Tunisia to have issued Research Masters in the LMD framework (rehabilitation in progress).
The programs of these Masters are aimed at students who have already graduated from the second cycle of university (and increasingly Masters), engineering schools and business executives..
Forte de son étroite coopération avec des universités d’envergure internationale à l’instar de l’Université Cergy Pontoise, Bordeaux, Toulon, ainsi que le réseau Euro- méditerranéen pour l'enseignement et la recherche en économie-technologies et en gestion, REMEREG, formé de 12 universités publiques et privées européennes, nord- américaines et tunisiennes et plusieurs autres structures universitaires et laboratoires de recherche régionaux, elle demeure l’unique université en Tunisie qui a délivré des doubles diplômes de masters (presque 250 cadres du système Financier international ont été diplômé) et de recherche (Plus que 100 docteurs et professeurs ont suivis formations) nationaux et publics européens dans les domaines de la Haute Finance et des NTIC et du Management des organisations.
University with a pioneering spirit, the MIT montplaisir - MIT Polyech was the first University to launch, at the level of our dear continent, the MBA (Master of Business Administration) training in partnership is at the level of the last phases of finalization of the initiation for the first time also of a brand new diploma: the MBA and CFA (Chartered Finance Accounting), DBA, in partnership with American universities.
At the forefront of innovation, it gives its students access, for the first time in Tunisia and Africa, to a new MBA in Risk Management, the fruit of its collaboration with the Professional Association of Banks and Tunisian financial institutions and the Central Bank of Tunisia.
By registering at the Mediterranean University, students will have the opportunity to benefit from cutting-edge scientific and educational supervision provided by a body of eminent university and professional teachers, studied prices as well as personalized assistance in order to guarantee good living conditions during the study period.